Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Cheesecake Joy Continues

*Cheesecake for Breakfast! What more could I ask for?
 
*Assembling my experiment and hooking up the power to the motor for the first time...It turned but wobbled unfortunately, but it was still really nice to see it almost all together!  Now once the code is complete it should run tests!
 
*Meeting Tara and Andrew shopping, then hanging out at Andrews and watching a movie, while programming.  I had planned to spend the evening at my place programming, but changed my mind when I learned Tara and Andrew were at Target (near my place) and I really wanted freebirds (next to Target).  I met them at Target and looked at kitchen items and then we went to Freebirds where I got a monster burrito for the first time and really wasn't as full as I expected to be, probably because I had only eaten cheesecake in the morning, and nothing else all day.  After dinner and a little more shopping, we went to Andrew's where I actually worked on programming most of the time while chatting and watching a movie.

No comments: