Friday, May 18, 2007

Reading

*Reading in the middle of the day.  I took a break from my work in the middle of the afternoon to read 2 chapters for Bourne Ultimatum.  It was a very welcome break and kept me hooked on the book.
 
*Getting to bed early.  To end the day I went to bed early so that I could read 3 chapters before midnight.  I enjoy reading to end the day and think it makes my brain more active the next day which is also a plus.  I am now almost halfway through the book, even though it feels like I should be near the end.  It feels like a really long book, but that's also a good thing.  I keep wanting to get to the end to see how it ends, and getting frustrated that I'm not very far along and that it keeps going, but in reality that's why I read these books in the first place!...to get hooked...now I just need to learn patience and to enjoy good things as they progress and not wish for them to pass quickly.
 
*Working productively at home.  The A/C was out in the Bright Building today so I left when I could as it was getting unreasonably warm to go home and work.
 
*Cheesecake for breakfast again

No comments: