Saturday, May 5, 2007

Coming to an end

*Great food at Country Inn in Somerville. 13 of us went to Somerville for dinner and most of us grouped up and split items since the portions are so huge. Everyone went home full
*Final Final! I took my last final ever today. I studied all of 4 minutes or so for it before I went to take it and I feel like I got a 100%. I think I only needed about a 70 to get an A in the class so that class is taken care of. The final was really easy, but that could be because it was my undergrad class...
*I worked more on my 628 project and now I really only have the comments left. I think I can knock them out in the next 24 hours and then I will be completely done with classes forever...well except for classes to update my knowledge or train me on things I actually need to know in the workplace.

*Realizing that I do have a much more positive attitude now than I did a couple of years ago. I think UCM has played no small role in this transformation, and I only hope it can continue in the future as its isn't perfect yet.

No comments: